Little Sand Lake Bylaws
The purpose of Little Sand Lake Area Association, as stated in the bylaws, is to:
- Promote and maintain the environmental, economic, and recreational protection of Little Sand Lake and vicinity.
- Work in conjunction with federal, state and local agencies, public and private, to maintain the quality of the lake.
- Develop a program for the promotion of stocking of fish in Little Sand Lake.
- Provide educational resources relating to the protection and quality of Little Sand Lake Area and its wildlife.
- Inform the general membership of civil concerns relating to the purpose of the Association.
- Be a non-profit, non-stock organization.
Read the LSLA Bylaws
Board meetings are held two- three times per year. Click on the date to view the minutes from these meetings.