The Little Sand Lake Association volunteers lead in taking care of our lake, ensuring the sustainability of the lake for years to come. Whether you are first time visitor, or a year-round resident, use these pages as a means to help keep our lake clean, the water safe and lakeshore natural by staying informed of the information and activities on Little Sand Lake.
Our association runs on volunteers who make things happen! This includes our all-volunteer board, water testing team, AIS Prevention, social activities and other roles. Please consider volunteering this year and complete the form under Contact, Volunteer. Thank you.
Meet our leaders:
Past President / COLA Rep.
|Charlotta (Punky) Catlin
AIS Committee– Committee members bring a range of personal and professional experience to the discussion about how to prevent the spread of invasive plants and animals in our lakes, rivers and wetlands.
Little Sand Lake Social Committee- Members arrange year round events for all those interested in enjoying time with friends and neighbors.
Click here to learn more.
Volunteer and Committee Members
Healthy Lakes Committee
- Chair: Larry Odegard
- COLA Representative: MaJeana Hallstrom
- COLA Representative Back-up: Cindy Nollette & Other Board Members
- County 50 Roadside Pick-up: Larry and Renee Bexell
- Lake Water Quality & Vegetation Monitoring, AIS Monitoring, Fisheries/DNR Reporting: Wayne Swanson, Larry Odegard, Mark Doda, Marshall Howe, Janet McMillen, Larry Bexell, Luanne O’Neal
- Loon Watchers, Platforms: Steve and Phyllis Trutna, Roger Hochsprung & Dick Peters
- Public Landing Kiosk & Educational Materials: Nancy and Mark Doda
- Directory: Karen Netland
- Email Coordinator: Christine Hobrough
- Website: Jacob Nollette
- Newsletter Publisher: Luanne O’Neill
- Chair: Phyllis Trutna
- Social Committee Members: Janet McMillen, Karen Odegard, Dar Swanson.
- Amy Tronsgard
Annual Fishing Contest Coordinators
- Mark and Nancy Doda
- Randi Herda
- Members TBD – Established in March/April before Annual Meeting as needed