Little Sand Lake Bylaws
The purpose of Little Sand Lake Area Association, as stated in the bylaws, is to:
- Promote and maintain the environmental, economic, and recreational protection of Little Sand Lake and vicinity.
- Work in conjunction with federal, state and local agencies, public and private, to maintain the quality of the lake.
- Develop a program for the promotion of stocking of fish in Little Sand Lake.
- Provide educational resources relating to the protection and quality of Little Sand Lake Area and its wildlife.
- Inform the general membership of civil concerns relating to the purpose of the Association.
- Be a non-profit, non-stock organization.
Read the LSLA Bylaws
Board meetings are held two – three times per year. The annual meeting is held in June of each year. Click on the date to view the minutes from these meetings.
- 2020 LSLAA Annual Meeting Minutes
- April 2021
- November 2020
- July 2020
- 2019 LSLAA Annual Meeting Minutes
- May 2020
- Feb 2020
- August 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- October 2018
- July 2018
- 2018 LSLAA Annual Meeting Minutes
- April 2018
- November 2017
- July/August 2017
- 2017 LSLAA Annual Meeting Minutes
- May 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- 2016 LSLAA Annual Meeting Minutes
- May 2016
- January 2016
- March 24, 2015
- November 5, 2014