The Little Sand Lake Association volunteers lead in taking care of our lake, ensuring the sustainability of the lake for years to come. Whether you are first time visitor, or a year-round resident, use these pages as a means to help keep our lake clean, the water safe and lakeshore natural by staying informed of the information and activities on Little Sand Lake.
Our association runs on volunteers who make things happen! This includes our all-volunteer board, water testing team, AIS Prevention, social activities and other roles. Please consider volunteering. Simply complete the form under Contact, Volunteer. Thank you.
|MaJeana Hallstrom||Past President|
|Cindy Nollette||Vice President & COLA Representative|
Committee members bring a range of personal and professional experience to the discussion about how to prevent the spread of invasive plants and animals in our lakes, rivers and wetlands.
Members arrange year round events for all those interested in enjoying time with friends and neighbors. Click here to learn more.
Volunteer and Committee Members
Healthy Lakes Committee
- Chair: Chris Sorensen
- COLA Representative: Cindy Nollette
- County 50 Roadside Pick-up: Larry and Renee Bexell
- Lake Water Quality & Vegetation Monitoring, AIS Monitoring, Fisheries/DNR Reporting: Chris Sorensen, Wayne Swanson, Larry Odegard, Mark Doda, Marshall Howe, MaJeana Hallstrom and Rob Hallstrom
- Loon Liaisons & Platforms: Steve and Phyllis Trutna, Roger Hochsprung & Dick Peters
- Public Landing Kiosk & Educational Materials: Nancy and Mark Doda
- Directory: Karen Netland
- Email Coordinator: Christine Hobrough
- Website: Jacob Nollette
- Newsletter Publisher: Luanne O’Neill
- Chair: Phyllis Trutna
- Social Committee Members: Dar Swanson, Karen Odegard & Vicki Johnson
4th of July Boat Parade
- Adam Goebel
Annual Fishing Contest Coordinators
- Mark and Nancy Doda
- Randi Herda
- Past President leads Board of Directors to identify candidates; if interested, email [email protected].